In the event that COVID restrictions would cause us to not be able to hold the event in person, we will transition to a virtual conference. If this occurs, our registration fees will change. Adjustments will be made for those already registered and any entitled refunds for those who switch to the virtual format will be made in full. Any registrant who opts to not convert their registration to the virtual format will be subject to the refund policy below. Questions regarding this policy can be sent to
- Cancellations made more than 90 days prior to the conference will subject to a 10% service fee.
- Cancellations made between 89 and 60 days prior to the conference are subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of registration costs.
- Cancellations made between 59 and 30 days prior to the conference are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of registration costs.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 30 days of the conference or for no-shows.
- Cancellation of paid training slots without cancelling conference registration will be subject to a full refund minus a $20 service fee.
- On a case by case basis, we may allow a conference fee to roll forward to the following year instead of a refund.