All cancellation refund requests must be received in writing. Requests may be emailed or mailed.
Cancellation of the HPSUG 2023 Conference: It is mutually agreed that in the event HPSUG 2023 is cancelled due to disaster, strike, labor dispute, governmental intervention, malicious damage, acts of war, or other causes which would prevent its scheduled opening or continuance, then and thereupon the agreement will be terminated and HPSUG shall determine an equitable basis for the refund of such portion of the registration fee as is possible, after due consideration of expenditures and commitments already made. Registration fees may also be transferred to a subsequent conference date.
Registrations are transferable in the event a registrant is unable to attend and an agency is able to send someone else in their place. Please contact us before making changes to registrations.
- Cancellations made before 8/5/2023 (90 days prior) will recieve a full refund, less a a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between 8/6/2023 and 9/5/2023 will recieve a 75% refund.
- Cancellations made between 9/6/2023 and 10/5/2023 will recieve a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be given after 10/5/2023.
- Cancellation of paid training slots without cancelling conference registration will recieve a full refund minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- On a case by case basis, we may allow a conference registration fee to roll forward to the following year instead of a refund.
- In the event a virtual option is made available in addition to in-person, should someone already registered in-person opt to switch to virtual within 60 days of the conference, refunds for the difference will not be provided.
Questions regarding this policy can be sent to